The future of makeup is withing your grasp. Organic and mineral ingredients working together in synchronicity to enhance your natural beauty. This eyeshadow will elevate your look to new heights.
Product weight 0.05oz – 1.50g
Please see our Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep ranking in the top Right hand side corner of our cover image. All of our products are ranked 1-2 which is the best possible ranking a company could get. To check out our profile on EWG click here.
Adora – frosted light peach with golden undertones and multicolored shimmer. Satin/shimmer finish.
Uma – medium copper/rust with a frosted sheen and mixed metal shimmer. Shimmer finish.
Thea – light to medium shimmery golden warm tone. Shimmer finish.
Ursa – light to medium gilded peach drizzled in multicolored, iridescent glitter. Shimmer finish.
Magenta – mid-toned blush, rose-gold with a touch of earthiness and a cool-toned, icy sheen. Satin finish.
Nalani – light peach/yellow with golden undertones and no shimmer. Satin finish.
Tia – light to medium silver gray with a hint of pastel blue and cotton candy shimmer. Satin finish.
Elia – charcoal gray with a periwinkle blue undertone and subtle teal & pink shimmer. Satin-matte finish.
- You may apply directly on the eyelids
- You may use an eyelid primer for extra staying power
- Best if used interchangeably with our Eyeshadow Brush
Arrowroot Similae (Arrowroot Flour)*, Mica (powder, spheres and pigments; carmine**), Magnesium Sterate, Silica.
Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides.
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
Best to know
- Our organic and mineral eyeshadows are free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, Bismuth Oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, fragrance and preservatives
- Strong and vibrant mineral pigments in combination with organic ingredients
- Silky color with great staying power
- 100% natural
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT VEGAN DUE TO THE PIGMENT “CARMINE’ WHICH IS DERIVED FROM INSECTS — WE ARE WORKING TO REMOVE THIS FROM THE FORMULATION AND WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE ASAP.