The Online Variety Boutique
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you:
- Visit our website
- Create an account
- Make a purchase
- Sign up for our mailing list
- Contact us for customer service
The types of personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and order history.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to:
- Process your orders
- Provide you with customer service
- Send you promotional emails and other marketing materials
- Improve our website and products
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We share your personal information with third-party providers who help us operate our business, such as our payment processor and shipping carrier. We also share your personal information with our dropshipping suppliers so that they can fulfill your orders.
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time. Please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our promotional emails to do so.
You also have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information any time. To do so, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Additional Considerations for Dropshipping Websites
- You should inform customers that you are a dropshipping website and their data will be shared with your suppliers.
- You should provide customers with a link to the privacy policies of your dropshipping suppliers.
- It would be best if you allowed customers to opt out of sharing their personal information with your dropshipping suppliers.